Hi... Welcome... Welcome... To my Kingdom...

This is my first blog... Please enjoy it.. Let me introduce my self.. My name is Marsella, I was born in Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia... My born date 9 December 1996... My hobby is singing, shopping, dancing, and many more that I think interesting... I love all my family... They are my everything... I will make my parents happy like they do to me.. I always enjoy all my life... I'm grateful for my life I'm grateful for everything I have... So much love for anyone who loved me... Diligent, always striving and working hard is the key to success...
Thank you for visit my kingdom...

Marsella Chiu

Minggu, 25 Desember 2011

Welcome to My First Blog

Hi... 
Welcome... Welcome... To my Kingdom...
This is my first blog... visit @marsellakingdom.blogspot.com
You can visit my facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/marsella.chiu
You can follow my twitter @Marsella_Bcl
Let me introduce my self.. 
My name is Marsella
I was born in Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia
My born date 9 December 1996
My hobby is singing, shopping, dancing, and many more that I think interesting
I love all my family... They are my everything... 
I will make my parents happy like they do to me
I always enjoy all my life...
I'm grateful for my life
I'm grateful for everything I have... 
So much love for anyone who loved me...
Diligent, always striving and working hard is the key to success...
Thank you for visit my kingdom...

Marsella Chiu



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar