Hi... Welcome... Welcome... To my Kingdom...

This is my first blog... Please enjoy it.. Let me introduce my self.. My name is Marsella, I was born in Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia... My born date 9 December 1996... My hobby is singing, shopping, dancing, and many more that I think interesting... I love all my family... They are my everything... I will make my parents happy like they do to me.. I always enjoy all my life... I'm grateful for my life I'm grateful for everything I have... So much love for anyone who loved me... Diligent, always striving and working hard is the key to success...
Thank you for visit my kingdom...

Marsella Chiu

Selasa, 24 April 2012

Visit My Online Shop at Princess House

Princess House... Why the name is Princess House? Sesuai dengan konsepku adalah agar cust aku dapat merasa nyaman dan mendapat pelayanan layaknya di istana karna mereka adalah princess.
Visit Princess House at Princess House on Facebook Atau untuk update harga dan promo terbaru bisa follow Princess House @HauzofPrincess

New Collection is Korean bag yang dijamin kualitasnya dan harganya.. terus dijamin akan menambah manisnya gayamu ke sekolah.. hehehe... check aja di Princess house... soalnya aku cmn post bberapa contohnya yah.. hehhee....






















































Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar